|January 06, 2016 - February 04, 2016|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Ready to make an impact on the world around you? Come join Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co., Inc. in its mission to save lives and reduce property damage. We are a leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of fire sprinkler system products. Established in 1920, Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co., Inc. has experienced tremendous growth, expanding into global markets through increasing worldwide sales and regional distribution centers, and shipping products to more than 50 countries. This is a stable organization that provides you with a significant long term career opportunity.|
Want to join our team? We have an immediate opening for a Material Handler in our Norcross, GA facility
• Loading and unloading materials using material handling equipment
• Receive, count, identify, and verify incoming orders
• Participate in proactive team effects to achieve departmental and company goals
• Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures
• Ensures production schedules are met
• Perform any other duties assigned
• 6+ months of forklift and material handling experience
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
• Experience in a warehouse environment is a plus
• Strong communication skills
We offer an excellent starting salary and a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested individuals are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates who fulfill the requirements below will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.